The Undivided Attention You Deserve
Representation That Understands What You’re Going Through
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is managed through a variety of laws, rules, and regulations, none of which are straightforward.
The current sociopolitical climate in America only adds to the stress and confusion that immigrants face when trying to enter and stay in the country. Unfortunately, the end result is many immigrants feel as if they don’t stand a chance to have their cases heard.
The Law Offices of Shamieh, Shamieh & Ternieden is here to let you know that you do have the ability to navigate USCIS processes without stressing yourself out. Our immigration lawyers in Sacramento proudly provide comprehensive immigration law guidance and representation to immigrants from all walks of life and from all corners of the world.
New Immigration Court in Sacramento
Good news for our clients in Sacramento: There is a newly opened immigration court in the city. People from multiple counties, including but not limited to Sacramento, Glenn, Alpine, and Shasta Counties, will have their cases directed to this court for rulings.
Important information about the new Sacramento immigration court and field office:
- Address: 650 Capitol Mall, Suite 600, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Hours: 7:30 AM to 3:15 PM
- Days: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
To learn more about this immigration court, like its procedures and parking situation, you can click here to visit the official USCIS government website about it.
Reliable Legal Guidance for Your Immigration Issue
The list of immigration cases and topics is as extensive as it is intricate. As a law firm entirely focused on immigration law, our Sacramento immigration attorneys are poised to handle any sort of immigration case that comes our way.
Our entire team is devoted to continually learning about the everchanging world of American immigration laws because we know the work that we do has the power to change lives for the better and forever.
When you choose us for your immigration case, you can rest easy knowing an experienced and compassionate team of pro-immigration attorneys are on your side.
Call (415) 300-2144 if you need help with any of these immigration law cases or another issue:
- Asylum: Refugees leaving their home country can file for asylum in the United States to gain both legal and physical protections. Asylum filings have become much more difficult and stringent in recent years, so we highly recommend you seek our assistance if you need to file for asylum.
- Business visas: You may be able to enter the U.S. if you are doing so to start or invest in a business, or for another important business-related reason. For example, a B-1/B-2 temporary visa allows you to travel to the country for business, such as a new contract negotiation.
- Citizenship and naturalization: To become a permanent resident in the United States, you may use the path of citizenship through naturalization. Let our attorneys be your guide throughout this process.
- Consular processing: The process of obtaining a green card begins with consular processing. You will need to submit appropriate paperwork and attend an in-person interview with a USCIS representative. We can help you prepare for consular processing, including advising how to present yourself and your case during your interview.
- Deportation defense: Are you being threatened with deportation or removal from the country? Stand up for your rights with our Sacramento immigration attorneys! There may be a variety of ways to pause or cancel your deportation, but you need to take the first step by contacting us to utilize them.
- Detainers: If you are arrested as an immigrant, then you might be placed under an immigration detainer, managed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Our attorneys can help lift the detainer, so you can work on your criminal defense case and get back to your life.
- Employment visas: Do you want to come into the country for work, either for a short period or an extended amount of time? You will want the appropriate employment visa to make it happen. There are dozens of employment visas, though. Let our firm help you find the right one.
- Family visas: In some circumstances, you can come to the United States through the sponsorship of a relative or loved one, like your parents or a spouse. Although family-based visas are quite common, even they have come under recent political fire, making them difficult to obtain.
- Green cards: To become a lawful permanent resident (LPR), you must first obtain a green card. Our law firm can help you not only file for a green card the first time, but also assist with green card renewals or replacements.
As it can be seen, there is a lot going on when it comes to understanding and complying with immigration laws in the United States. Thankfully, you don’t have to worry about learning all of the intricacies yourself, not when you choose our Sacramento immigration attorneys from the Law Offices of Shamieh, Shamieh & Ternieden. You’ll see in everything we do that our attorneys are truly passionate about helping immigrants follow their own American Dreams.
Thousands of Clients Helped
30 Years of Experience