The Undivided Attention You Deserve
Divorce Service at Law Offices of Shamieh, Shamieh & Ternieden
Divorce is one of the most difficult and distressing processes to go through. The emotional, financial, and legal consequences of divorce can be overwhelming, especially when you are a foreign national. At the Law Offices of Shamieh, Shamieh & Ternieden, we understand the complexity of divorce cases and the impact they can have on our clients' lives. That's why we offer a comprehensive divorce service to help you navigate this challenging time.
Our experienced divorce attorneys can assist you with all aspects of your divorce, including property division, child custody and support, spousal support, and more. We will work closely with you to develop a strategy that meets your unique needs and goals, and we will always keep you informed about your case's progress.
Divorce Involving Foreign Nationals
We recognize that divorce cases involving foreign nationals can be particularly complicated, as there may be additional immigration issues to consider. Our immigration attorneys can advise you on the immigration consequences of your divorce and help you obtain the necessary visas and other documentation to remain in the United States.
The Divorce Process
Our divorce service includes:
1. Initial consultation: We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have.
2. Legal representation: Our attorneys will represent you in all aspects of your divorce case, from negotiations to court appearances.
3. Mediation and settlement negotiations: We can help you reach a fair and equitable settlement with your spouse through mediation or negotiation.
4. Property division: We will help you divide your marital property, including real estate, bank accounts, retirement accounts, and other assets.
5. Child custody and support: We will work to protect your children's best interests and ensure that you receive a fair and reasonable child support arrangement.
6. Spousal support: If you are entitled to spousal support, we will work to ensure that you receive the support you need and deserve.
7. Immigration issues: Our immigration attorneys will advise you on the immigration consequences of your divorce and help you obtain the necessary visas and other documentation to remain in the United States.
At the Law Offices of Shamieh, Shamieh & Ternieden, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of legal representation and support during their divorce. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Thousands of Clients Helped
30 Years of Experience